Get Your Sezzle On!
One of the most common misconceptions that we hear from people that don't craft (or new DIYers) is that we make things with our hands "to save money." While we definitely think that getting crafty is an excellent value, the hundreds to thousands of dollars in our respective craft stashes indicate that we've shelled out big bucks for the pretties that we create with. We are willing to bet that you get that in a big way as well! Still, budgeting matters, and it's not always possible to pick up every Elsie B fiber that catches your eye at any moment. It can also be difficult to add higher ticket supplies to your repertoire, even when they increase speed and productivity dramatically. (I'm looking at you, spinning wheels!) The good news is that Created by Elsie B offers a good dozen payment methods. One of our more budget-savvy options is Sezzle. Sezzle allows you to make Elsie B purchases using four easy installments. Here's how it works!
Easy, Peasy, Lemon Squeezy!
Sezzle is super easy to use! It is fully integrated into the Created by Elsie B website, so you browse, shop and add to your cart just like you normally would. Once you are ready to check out, open your cart. You'll see your interest-free payment amount listed just below your total. To pay with Sezzle, use the standard checkout process, filling in all applicable info until you have navigated to the payment page. The bottom payment option (below credit card payments and Paypal) is titled "Sezzle Pay Later," and will unlock our installment option. From this point, there are just a few more steps to complete your Sezzle purchase!
- If you haven't signed up for Sezzle, you'll be prompted to do this first. They'll need a few key pieces of info such as your bank account, email and mobile phone number.
- Log in to the Sezzle, and verify the bank account you'll be paying from.
- Confirm and complete your Created by Elsie B purchase!
You're all set, and your items will ship without delay on our normal shipping schedule! That's right - you don't have to wait until the payment term is complete to receive your order.
Just a Few Notes
While the Sezzle purchasing option doesn't require jumping through many hoops, you should be aware of a few things before using it.
- Sezzle breaks your purchase into four equal payments. The first payment is due when you check out at Created by Elsie B. The remaining three payments will be withdrawn from your bank account automatically at two-week intervals.
- You have to be a U.S. buyer that is at least 18 years of age to use Sezzle.
- Your cart total must be at least $35 to use this payment option.
- You can log in to Sezzle at any time and pay off your balance early.
- Payment dates can be rescheduled within each 2-week window. The first schedule change is free. Each subsequent adjustment will result in a $5 charge.
- Please note that Sezzle will invoke a $10 fee if they try to process your scheduled payment and it bounces.
Though the minimum purchase amount to use Sezzle is quite low (it averages one to two braids of our fiber,) we find this payment method particularly useful for bigger ticket Elsie B products like handwoven scarves, spinning wheels and Year of Fiber subscriptions. No matter how you use it, Sezzle is super quick, ridiculously convenient and the most budget-friendly purchase option we offer at Created by Elsie B. We hope you'll take advantage of it!
P.S. This Sunday is Mother's Day! We just wanted to point out that a Created by Elsie B gift card makes an excellent last-minute gift for the moms in your life (or yourself! We won't tell!) They come in a variety of amounts from $25 to $200.
Have you used Sezzle before, and what's your favorite feature of this payment option? Is there a big-ticket purchase you've been dying to make?